Yes, with the following rules:
- For Optidrive P2, the drive must be operated in V/F Mode only.
- Each motor should be protected by an individual thermal overload.
- The total cable length limit for the Optidrive shown in the relevant User Guide should not be exceeded.
- An Output filter is recommended in all cases, and allows the maximum permissible motor cable length to be extended by 50%
- The Optidrive should be selected based on the total motor CURRENT required, by adding together the rated current of all the connected motors, and selecting an Optidrive with sufficient rated output current capacity.
- The motors must be permanently connected to the drive, and cannot be individually started or stopped whilst the Optidrive is enabled.