Anacon Systems offers a fully featured VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) for digital control of AC Single Phase motors (1/2 – 1.5 HP), as well as for Single Phase INPUT or Three Phase INPUT / Three-Phase OUTPUT, 115V – 480V in the range of 0.5 – 350 HP. Our expertise is applying and supporting the integration of the Single Phase and Three Phase VFD controls into HVAC, Pumping, Automation, processing applications, etc. for contractors, system integrators, distributors, and OEMs throughout North America. We also ship from the largest U.S. inventory of the single phase controls, options and accessories.
Designed to be cost effective and easy to use, the Optidrive E3 for Single Phase Motors is for use with PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) or Shaded-Pole Single Phase induction motors.
Optidrive E3 for Single Phase Motors uses a revolutionary motor control strategy to achieve reliable intelligent starting of single phase motors.
- Removes the need for 3 phase supply wiring
- Provides the same features as the 3 phase Optidrive E3
- The ideal energy saving solution where high starting torque is not required – typically including fans, blowers, centrifugal pumps, fume extractors and air flow controllers
- 110 – 115V and 200 – 240V models
- Small mechanical envelope
- Rugged industrial operation
- Fast setup, and simple operation with 14 basic parameters
- Unique motor control strategy optimised for single phase motors
- Motor current and rpm indication
- Built in PI control, EMC filter (C1) & brake chopper
- Application macros for industrial, fan and pump operation
- Bluetooth connectivity
To ensure reliable starting of single phase motors, the drive initially ramps the motor voltage up to rated voltage whilst maintaining a fixed starting frequency, before reducing the frequency and voltage to the desired operating point.
HVAC – Cleanrooms – Material Handling – Pumping – Appliances – Restaurant & Food Processing – Health & Medical – Entertainment – Test & Measurement